Brother HL-B2080DW Driver
Brother HL-B2080DW is a wireless printing printer with high-quality print capability, we are very confident that you will be very helped by the presence of this printer as your printing machine. Excellent performance support and with the available few great features available on this printer will make it easier for you to use it.
Print paper capacity reaching 250-sheet will make this printer suitable for your home and office needs. You will also get an excellent printout with a print resolution that reaches 1200 x 1200 dpi and a print speed that reaches 36 ppm for mono printing. Alternatively, you can also use Brother HL-2030. We provide a driver download link for Brother HL-B2080DW which is directly connected to Brother’s official website.
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 36 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
How to install Printer HL-B2080DW Driver :
- Make sure the device you are going to Install the printer yet you plug.
- You’ve finished the download and you are ready to install the file, click Open the folder, and then click the file ending in. Exe.
- Extract the file first if you want to prepare the installation for the file you are going to install.
- Select your language and click OK.
- And the last one please follow the installation instructions on the screen.
How to Uninstall Printer Driver :
- Press the symbol Windows on your laptop/pc keybord and then type “Control Panel” and then go on to click the “Uninstall a Program”
- Search drivers printer and click Uninstall.
- Wait a few moments and the drivers Brother HL-B2080DW has managed to remove, and then click the button you want “Finish “.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)