Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MP140 is one of the multifunction printers with excellent and quality print capabilities. This printer has some great features that will give you the convenience to do printing, print results, and excellent performance you will get on the printer. Canon has also provided some great features that will make it easier for you to use it.
The multifunctional ability of this printer will be very helpful to you, the excellent copy result will you get on this printer with a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi. The print results will also be the same, this printer will provide you with an excellent print resolution with a printing output that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. Unfortunately, this printer does not provide printing features with wireless network connectivity. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP287. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MP140 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 1200 dpi
- Print Resolution : 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 20 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 15 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
How to install Printer Driver :
- Make sure the device you are going to Install the driver yet you plug.
- You’ve finished the download and you are ready to install the file, click Open the folder, and then click the file ending in. Exe.
- Extract the file first if you want to prepare the installation for the file you are going to install.
- Select your language and click OK.
- And the last one please follow the installation instructions on the screen.
How to Uninstall Printer Driver :
- Press the symbol Windows on your laptop/pc keybord and then type “Control Panel” and then go on to click the “Uninstall a Program”
- Search drivers printer and click Uninstall.
- Wait a few moments and the drivers printer has managed to remove, and then click the button you want “Finish “.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)