If you are looking for a cheap printer with excellent printing capability and results, we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA MP230, this printer is specifically for home needs. With the multifunctional capabilities available on this printer, we are confident that you will easily be able to get your work done easily. Canon has also provided several features that will make it easy for you to use it.
This printer has a small size, you can easily move or put this printer to your liking.
Unfortunately, this printer does not have an LCD screen, but you do not have to worry because some of the panel buttons available on this printer will make it easier for you to use it, the scan function will look better with a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, and the result The prints will also look perfect with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
This Printer only provides connectivity with USB 2.0. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP287. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MP230 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 1200 dpi
- Scan Element : CIS
- Print Resolution : 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 7 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 4 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : N0
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
How to install Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver :
- Make sure the device you are going to Install the Canon yet you plug.
- You’ve finished the download and you are ready to install the file, click Open the folder, and then click the file ending in. Exe.
- Extract the file first if you want to prepare the installation for the file you are going to install.
- Select your language and click OK.
- And the last one please follow the installation instructions on the screen.
- How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX392 Driver :
- Press the symbol Windows on your laptop/pc keybord and then type “Control Panel” and then go on to click the “Uninstall a Program”
- Search drivers Canon PIXMA TS9550 and click Uninstall.
- Wait a few moments and the drivers Canon PIXMA MX392 has managed to remove, and then click the button you want “Finish “.
Operating Systems :
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Mac OS