Print, Scan, and Copy capabilities of this printer will help you to do your printing work. The print resolution of this printer reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP280. We provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP287 which is directly linked to Canon’s official website.
The Printer is also capable of printing with a 4×6 photo with a size of 43 seconds. The paper capacity on this printer reaches 100 sheets, this printer is suitable for you to use at home or where you work.
We are sure this printer will not disappoint you. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP287. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MP280 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
- Print : 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 8.4 ppm
- Printing Speed Color: 4.8 ppm
- Connection Availability : USB
How to install Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver :
- Make sure the device you are going to Install the Canon yet you plug.
- You’ve finished the download and you are ready to install the file, click Open the folder, and then click the file ending in. Exe.
- Extract the file first if you want to prepare the installation for the file you are going to install.
- Select your language and click OK.
- And the last one please follow the installation instructions on the screen.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver :
- Press the symbol Windows on your laptop/pc keybord and then type “Control Panel” and then go on to click the “Uninstall a Program”
- Search drivers Canon PIXMA MP280 and click Uninstall.
- Wait a few moments and the drivers Canon PIXMA MP280 has managed to remove, and then click the button you want “Finish “.
Operating Systems :
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP280 Printer Driver
File Size: 22 MB
Canon PIXMA MP280 XPS Driver
File Size: 21 MB