Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver
Canon’s artificial printer capabilities have become one of the printers with excellent and quality print capabilities. If you are looking for a printer with excellent printing capability we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA MP540. This Printer has several features that will make you easier to use.
The user will also be made easy with the presence of the LCD screen with a size of 48 mm. The print results will also be increased quality with a print resolution that reaches 9600 x 2400 dpi, for the speed of this printer will give you a print speed that reaches 26 to 17 ppm for mono printing and color. The scan results on this printer will also be highly qualified with a scan resolution that reaches 2400 x 4800 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP287. We provide a driver download link for the Canon PIXMA MP540 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
- Scanning Resolution : 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Scan Element : CIS
- Print Resolution : 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 26 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 17 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
How to install Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver :
- Make sure the device you are going to Install the Canon yet you plug.
- You’ve finished the download and you are ready to install the file, click Open the folder, and then click the file ending in. Exe.
- Extract the file first if you want to prepare the installation for the file you are going to install.
- Select your language and click OK.
- And the last one please follow the installation instructions on the screen.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver :
- Press the symbol Windows on your laptop/pc keybord and then type “Control Panel” and then go on to click the “Uninstall a Program”
- Search drivers Canon PIXMA MP540 and click Uninstall.
- Wait a few moments and the drivers Canon PIXMA MP540 has managed to remove, and then click the button you want “Finish “.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP540 MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP540 Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP540 CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP540 ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|