Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver
Canon’s invitation proved to be one of the printer providers that have a very affordable price. If you’re looking for a printer with excellent print capabilities and at a very affordable price, we recommend you use the Canon PIXMA MP560 as your printing machine. The wide range of features that are already available on this printer will make you easy to use them.
The advantage you will get on this printer is that you will get the printing connectivity with the Wireless network, users will also be easier to use this printer with the presence of LCD panels with a size of 50 mm. Print paper capacity On this printer can also reach 150-sheet that will make this printer is suitable for you to use on your home or office. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP280. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MP560 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
- Scanning Resolution : 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Scan Element : CIS
- Print Resolution : 9600 x 2400 dpi (color)
- Printing Speed B/W : 9 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 6 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, USB host, Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
How to install Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver :
- Make sure the device you are going to Install the Canon yet you plug.
- You’ve finished the download and you are ready to install the file, click Open the folder, and then click the file ending in. Exe.
- Extract the file first if you want to prepare the installation for the file you are going to install.
- Select your language and click OK.
- And the last one please follow the installation instructions on the screen.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver :
- Press the symbol Windows on your laptop/pc keybord and then type “Control Panel” and then go on to click the “Uninstall a Program”
- Search drivers Canon PIXMA MP560 and click Uninstall.
- Wait a few moments and the drivers Canon PIXMA MP560 has managed to remove, and then click the button you want “Finish “.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 MP Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 Mini Master Setup for (MacOS)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 CUPS Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|