One of the best brands of Epson printers will be back by presenting a printer with excellent and quality print capabilities. Epson EcoTank L5190 could be a very suitable alternative for those of you who are looking for a printer with excellent capabilities. As one of the best printer manufacturers you do not have to hesitate to buy a printer that is in production by Epson, we are sure you will easily be able to use this printer.
Print resolution of up to 5760 x 1400 dpi makes this printer can produce high print quality.
The print speed of this printer can reach 33 to 15 ppm for mono and color printing. Scanning on this printer will be very well-established with its available Auto Document Federer.
Printing using a smartphone device will also be available on this printer.
Alternatively, you can also use the Epson EcoTank L1110. We also provide a download link driver for Epson EcoTank L5190 which is directly connected to the official website of Epson.
- Scanning Resolution : 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 33 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 15 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
How to install Epson EcoTank L5190 Driver
- Make sure the device you are going to Install the Epson EcoTank L5190 yet you plug.
- You’ve finished the download and you are ready to install the file, click Open the folder, and then click the file ending in. Exe.
- Extract the file first if you want to prepare the installation for the file you are going to install.
- Select your language and click OK.
- And the last one please follow the installation instructions on the screen.
How to Uninstall Epson EcoTank L5190 Driver
- Press the symbol Windows on your laptop/pc keybord and then type “Control Panel” and then go on to click the “Uninstall a Program”
- Search drivers Epson EcoTank L5190Lexmark MS317dn and click Uninstall.
- Wait a few moments and the drivers Epson EcoTank L5190 has managed to remove, and then click the button you want “Finish “.
Operating Systems :
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Mac OS