You are looking for a Fuji Xerox multifunction printer that you can use to assist in printing. The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M285z can probably be an excellent choice for you to use. This printer has the ability to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax which we believe will make you interested to have this printer.
The performance of this printer will also produce very fast print results and with the support of some great features, we believe you will easily be able to use it.
With a print speed that reaches 34 ppm, you will get excellent and quality print speeds.
The print resolution that reaches 1200 x 1200 dpi will make you more confident with the quality you will get on this printer.
Unfortunately, this printer does not provide color printing. The ADF and Automatic Duplex features will also be available on this printer.
Alternatively, you can also use the Fuji Xerox DocuCentre S2520. We provide a driver download link for the Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M285z which is directly connected to the official Fuji Xerox website.
- Scanning Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Speed B/W : 34 ppm
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 34 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0, USB host, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
How to install Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M285z Driver
- Make sure the device you are going to Install the Fuji Xerox yet you plug.
- You’ve finished the download and you are ready to install the file, click Open the folder, and then click the file ending in. Exe.
- Extract the file first if you want to prepare the installation for the file you are going to install.
- Select your language and click OK.
- And the last one please follow the installation instructions on the screen.
How to UninstallFuji Xerox DocuPrint M285z Driver
- Press the symbol Windows on your laptop/pc keybord and then type “Control Panel” and then go on to click the “Uninstall a Program”
- Search drivers Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M285z and click Uninstall.
- Wait a few moments and the drivers Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M285z has managed to remove, and then click the button you want “Finish “.
Operating Systems :
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Mac OS
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M285z Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M285z Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|