Samsung with its mono laser printer will be ready to help you to finish your work with ease and maximum results. Samsung ML-1660 is one of Samsung’s artificial printers with excellent print and performance capabilities. This Printer we believe will not disappoint you. Samsung is already known as one of the best printer makers. Some of the features available on this printer will make it easy to use it.
The print resolution of this printer reaches 1200 x 600 dpi. To keep the printer quality steady we recommend that you print with a print capacity that reaches 5000 pages per month.
The connectivity on this printer is only available with USB. This Printer will also give you a print speed that reaches 16 to 17 ppm.
A paper capacity reaching 150 sheets will make this printer suitable for you to use at home and at the place you work. Alternatively, you can also use the Samsung ML-1915. We also provide a driver download link for Samsung ML-1660 that is directly connected to the official website of Samsung.
How to install Samsung ML-1660 Driver :
- Make sure the device you are going to Install the Samsung yet you plug.
- You’ve finished the download and you are ready to install the file, click Open the folder, and then click the file ending in. Exe.
- Extract the file first if you want to prepare the installation for the file you are going to install.
- Select your language and click OK.
- And the last one please follow the installation instructions on the screen.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1660 Driver :
- Press the symbol Windows on your laptop/pc keybord and then type “Control Panel” and then go on to click the “Uninstall a Program”
- Search drivers Samsung ML-1660 and click Uninstall.
- Wait a few moments and the drivers Samsung ML-1660 has managed to remove, and then click the button you want “Finish “.
Operating Systems :
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Mac OS
Samsung ML-1660 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Samsung ML-1660 Printer Diver for (Windows)||Download|
|Samsung ML-1660 Printer Diver for (macOS)||Download|