Samsung ML-1740 Driver
Printers with laser printing technology have proven to be one of the printers with excellent printing capability. The Samsung ML-1740 is one of the most qualified printers with laser technology. This Printer is very interesting for you to use. Samsung has produced a lot of great printers, and this time we believe the ML-1740 will be one of the printers with excellent performance and print results.
The monthly print capacity of this printer can reach 15000 pages/month. Unfortunately, the connectivity on this printer is only available with USB, the printing results are very well-dispersed you will also get on this printer with a print resolution that reaches 600 dpi, and for speed, this printer will be able to print at a speed that reaches 17 to 16 ppm for mono printing. The print paper capacity of this printer reaches 250 sheets. Alternatively, you can also use Samsung ML-3750ND. We provide a driver download link for Samsung ML-1740 which is directly connected to the official website of Samsung.
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 17-16 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB
- Mobile Printing Support : No
How to install Samsung ML-1740 Driver :
- Make sure the device you are going to Install the Samsung yet you plug.
- You’ve finished the download and you are ready to install the file, click Open the folder, and then click the file ending in. Exe.
- Extract the file first if you want to prepare the installation for the file you are going to install.
- Select your language and click OK.
- And the last one please follow the installation instructions on the screen.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1740 Driver :
- Press the symbol Windows on your laptop/pc keybord and then type “Control Panel” and then go on to click the “Uninstall a Program”
- Search drivers Samsung ML-1740 and click Uninstall.
- Wait a few moments and the drivers Samsung ML-1740 has managed to remove, and then click the button you want “Finish “.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Samsung ML-1740 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Samsung ML-1740 Driver for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|Samsung ML-1740 Driver for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|