Samsung ML-2510 Driver
A very simple size will make you can put Samsung ML-2510 to your liking. With highly qualified print results you will be very interested in using it. The print speed will be the advantage of this printer, we are sure you will easily be able to use this printer because Samsung has provided some great features available on this printer.
A very affordable printing fee will make you increasingly interested in using this printer. The quality of text and images that are highly qualified will make you increasingly interested in using them. Print paper capacity reaching 250-sheet will make this printer you can use for office or home needs, the very quality prints you will get on this printer with a print resolution that reaches 1200 x 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use Samsung ML-3750ND. We provide a driver download link for Samsung ML-2510 which is directly connected to the official website of Samsung.
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 24 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB
- Mobile Printing Support : No
How to install Samsung ML-2510 Driver :
- Make sure the device you are going to Install the Samsung yet you plug.
- You’ve finished the download and you are ready to install the file, click Open the folder, and then click the file ending in. Exe.
- Extract the file first if you want to prepare the installation for the file you are going to install.
- Select your language and click OK.
- And the last one please follow the installation instructions on the screen.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-2510 Driver :
- Press the symbol Windows on your laptop/pc keybord and then type “Control Panel” and then go on to click the “Uninstall a Program”
- Search drivers Samsung ML-2510 and click Uninstall.
- Wait a few moments and the drivers Samsung ML-2510 has managed to remove, and then click the button you want “Finish “.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)